- Our Light wax provides excellent all-day hold for your ‘stache or beard with easy application. (See our "Tips for Applying Wax" page for more detailed application instructions: https://www.firehousemoustachewax.com/tips-for-applying-wax )
- Tame, train, style & control facial hair all day in any kind of weather.
- Best suited for blonde/gray/white colored facial hair. It blends well and will not 'yellow' or flake in your facial hair.
- There are no dyes or fragrances in our waxes. Both color and scent come naturally from the waxes used. It is not a dye/color and is meant to blend with the described hair colors.
- Handmade and poured in small batches by Fireman John in the USA.
- Wax comes in a 1 ounce slip cover tin which can easily slide into your pocket.
- Portion of proceeds donated to our charity of the year (see our 'About Us' page for more info. on the charity: https://www.firehousemoustachewax.com/about-us-our-charity-of-the-year)
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Not even noticeable in my salt and pepper moustache. Holds well for about 1/2 a day.
Firehouse Light Moustache Wax
I have been using this wax now for 3 or 4 years - it is the best I have ever found for my my salt and pepper 'stache (ok, not much pepper left). I have probably tried 15 other brands, none have impressed me as much. I do like Wacky Tacky a lot, but it noticeably darkens my whiskers. As someone else noted it stands up well to South Texas heat and humidity.
firehouse moustache wax - light
did not hold as much as expected
Best wax I have ever used.
Try it you will like it!
Excellent moustache wax
I've been using waxes over the last two years, and this one is superior to any other. One confusing thing: "light wax" refers to the color, not to the amount of hold. The hold is good for my busy handlebar moustache. Best of all, there's no scent to it. It's easy to work with, holds well, and looks great. Rarely a day goes by that I don't get complimented on how good my stache looks. Thanks, Firehouse!
Have used your wax for a number of years. Love it, works great. Best I have ever used.