- Provides excellent all-day hold for your ‘stache or beard in all weather conditions, particularly hot and humid. Easy application with no need to reapply. (See our "Tips for Applying Wax" page for more detailed application instructions: https://www.firehousemoustachewax.com/tips-for-applying-wax )
- Our Dark wax blends well with brownish and reddish colored hair, although can be considered a more neutral color that can blend with most hair colors. Goes on lighter than it looks in the tin & can be lighter/darker than shown due to natural variances in the waxes used.
- Despite its name, it's lighter in color than the Wacky Tacky. (It used to be our darkest wax before we made the Tacky!)
- There are no dyes or fragrances in our waxes. Both color and scent come naturally from the waxes used.
- The main difference between our Dark and 'Wacky Tacky' waxes is the Dark is lighter in color and a little less tacky/sticky in texture. It tends to hold the best in very hot, humid weather.
- Tame, train, style & control facial hair all day in any kind of weather.
- Handmade and poured in small batches by Fireman John. Made in the USA.
- Wax comes in a 1 ounce slip cover tin which can easily slide into your pocket.
- 25 cents from the sale of each tin is donated to our charity of the year (see our 'About Us' page for more info. on the charity: https://www.firehousemoustachewax.com/about-us-our-charity-of-the-year)
PLEASE NOTE: You do not need a Paypal account to order. Click on 'Proceed to Checkout.' Choose 'Checkout as a Guest,' or if you've already set up an account with us you can sign in. After you fill in billing/shipping info. & you proceed to payment, look below the Paypal sign-in where it says "Pay with with Debit or Credit Card." Click on that for payment with card and not a Paypal account.